Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It Is Christmas Time!

Last weekend, I found myself buying several Christmas albums and I can't help but feel a sense of happiness from that simple act.  Christmas has always been my favorite holiday and it is no different this year even with the bad experience I had during my birthday.

Tomorrow, Starbucks brings back the peppermint mocha to their stores and I'm glad.  I was so disappointed with Starbucks last year when they decided to offer something else.  It just wasn't right and it made my Christmas season seem lacking.

So tomorrow, I am hitting one of the Starbucks stores near the office and have myself a Merry Little Christmas.  (he he, corny).    =P

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...