Monday, October 20, 2008

Stargate Atlantis

The first few episodes of this TV series was not as good as you'd expect. Lines were corny and had us wanting to regularly vomit. We keep on shouting at the non-existent script writers while watching corny parts of the episode. We figured the writer must be someone so naive or someone young. But we persevered.

I think Stargate Atlantis is a series that will grow on you. The characters definitely got better and no matter how arrogant some of them were portrayed, somehow you'd end up liking them all.

So we got hooked. We were sorely disappointed that the season 3 was not available at the rental store. I thought no one else watches it. He he.

Anyhow, I'm just waiting and biding my time until I get my hands on the latest season. I really hope I won't have to wait too long.

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...