Friday, April 18, 2008

Jeff de Bruges



I discovered this chocolate shop sometime during my one year assignment in Paris. I've been to Bruges in Belgium and have tasted the chocolates from the different shops lining their streets. It was like walking into a dream where chocolate scents fill the air and all the windows of the shop are filled with different designs and sizes of chocolates. It was almost like heaven. =)

Anyhow, I digress. I have loved Jeff de Bruges ever since I first tasted it. Leonidas is a good chocolate as well but I thought Jeff de Bruges tastes better. When my parents and I went to Paris last March, I made sure we go to one of their shops to buy some chocolates. I wish I bought more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I envy you - you have seen the paradise, Belgium does not have only the best chocolades but the beers as well, Cheers

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...