Friday, February 22, 2008

Drawing a Blank

Lately, I can't find much inspiration to write. It's not that there's nothing happening in my life but it was more because my muse seems to have temporarily left me. I am not inspired. It is not a reflection of my personal life, it just is.

I use my busy schedule at work as a reason for not posting much but I knew that if I wanted to, I can find the time to blog. But whenever I look at all the memes I usually join, I draw a blank. The prompts are not helping me to be creative.

Work has been hectic lately. Maybe not as bad during the year end but still busy enough due to different, small stuffs. I have also started my checklist for my long vacation on March fearing that I might not have enough time to do everything I need to do (sign-offs, etc.) before I go. Crazy but when you've got responsibilities, it is sometimes just too difficult to go on vacation. The preparation for it is more stressful sometimes. He he.

I've got an outstanding date with my team for our team building but everytime we plan it, a big issue occurs or the rain won't stop falling. Hopefully next week it will push through. Everybody needs a break.

So in what direction is this post going? Nowhere actually. I just want to air it all out.....

TGIF! =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sama ako nekwiks!!! oo na, KKB. :p

daringtowrite said...

I've been drawing lots of blanks lately, too. Wishing you and your muses a safe return to the stage. I imagine they are busy behind the curtain and we'll soon see what they've been up to.

Arachne Jericho said...

Could be a sign to take a break from the writing for a little while. I've been getting that, too, and what I do is take a break...

Although of late it's been switching between the fiction and the blogging; whenever I feel lagging in one I head to the other. The change of thinking probably lets the other kind of thinking lie fallow for a little bit. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope your muse returns soon. I think all bloggers get into a state of being stumped at some point. Just enjoy what's there and who knows? Inspiration might strike unexpectedly. Kaya yan! =)

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...