Saturday, August 18, 2007

Frosty Bite

I saw a picture of a chocolate mint ice cream and it evoked a memory from my past. I remember going with a few of my friends to Giverny to visit Monet's house. Just outside of the house, a few ice cream carts are busy selling their cold delights. As it was a hot sunny afternoon, we all decided to give it a try. And I fell in love with ice cream. It was the first time when I realized that there were a lot of good Gelateria in France. From that day onwards, everytime we chance upon an ice cream vendor, we always make sure that we have one.

When I went to Rome, I had the same experience and I also love the gelato that they sell. It's so creamy and delicious that you can't help but have one serving after the other. Yummy.

They say a picture paints a thousand words. I can't conjure all the thousand words for this picture but it definitely had me drooling for ice cream. =)










Photo link from Marcia

1 whisper(s):

Marcia said...

Thank you for linking back! I can't look at his cone without wanting to drive back and get another one.