Friday, July 20, 2007

Wednesday Friday Lust Focus



I'm one of the 300 lucky cardholders who got a free ipod shuffle from Standard Chartered Bank. The few criterias were (1) spend at least $2000 using your card from May 25 to July 15 and (2) be the first 300 to send an SMS on July 16 starting at 9am. I was on training that day and SCB has a safety feature that SMS sent earlier are automatically rejected. So I had to send the message 5 to 6 times before I got a reply that my entry is included. But it doesn't automatically means that you're a winner, it was just to confirm I'm part of the contest. Two days after, I received a message that I got in. I was already at 293. A few more seconds and I would not have made it.

The color given to us is the silver one. I would rather have the green, blue or orange but hey, it's a freebie! That's a $140 worth of freebie baby!

Anyhow, it is a good way to end the week. TGIF everyone! =)


The $2000 I used in my SCB card was mostly spent in furnishing my house in Cavite. So it was money well spent.

1 comment:

cookie sj said...

whoa! rich girl, 2k!!! :p
akin nalang!

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...