Friday, July 6, 2007

The Case of the Missing Newspaper

We stopped receiving newspapers three days ago. I thought that our neighbor's constant visitors might be the culprits. But I realize that it just suddenly stopped coming. Our other neighbors still get theirs. Maybe I'm supposed to pay someone for it. And here I thought we were so lucky to have the privilege of having the newspaper delivered at our door.

Should I wear my invisible cloak and lurk outside to see if someone is actually taking it away from us?

Or maybe wait for the delivery guy and pounce on him when he is not watching, get him to cough out one newspaper for me.

I'll get to the bottom of this.

I want my newspapers back.

1 comment:

Ther said...

They came back! After a few days of absence, our newspaper is back. And I didn't even have the chance to try to solve the mystery. =)

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...