Saturday, March 10, 2007

Eureka!

And I finally found it. My new abode in Singapore. After more than 2 months of searching, I finally found a new place. It is about 5 to 7 minutes away from Clementi MRT. A newly renovated flat, huge, airy with minimalist design. As soon as I saw it, I knew it is the right place. It is a bit far from my work place but since it is near the MRT, I figured I could make it work. With only 9 stops away from Raffles place, I think it'll take me around 20-30mins to get to the office, including the walk to the MRT and to the office.

My quest has ended, I can rest my tired feet. I'm packing my stuff and getting ready to move.

Finally, a new place to explore. I can't wait to get moving and settle in. =)

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...